Ιnstructions for Abstract submission
Abstracts are submitted online using the Easychair system
For each abstract submission, at least one of the authors must register for the conference
For information on conference registration, please click here
Before submitting an abstract, please read carefully and follow the instructions below:
- Abstracts are submitted online with the Easychair system by following this link
- You need to sign up for an account in Easychair (sign up for an account)
- Login after establishing your account
- You will be asked to fill in information on all authors as well as 3 keywords
- Select the appropriate section of the conference
- Upload the abstract from the “Upload Paper” link located at the end of the submission page. The abstract should be a PDF file with the format specified below:
Instructions for preparing and submitting the pdf file of your abstract
Once you prepare the pdf file, click the “UPLOAD PAPER” button and press submit
You will receive an automatic reply that the paper was submitted for evaluation
If the abstract is not in the above format, the authors will be asked to resubmit it with the right format or to send it by email as a Microsoft Word file. The scientific committee will select a limited number of submissions for oral presentations.
- Posters must be prepared exclusively in English.
- The poster size must fit to A0 size (portrait with dimensions 841 mm x 1189 mm).